Wednesday, October 20, 2010

14 years!

Yesterday was our 14 year wedding Anniversary. It is so hard to believe how time flies so fast! It has been quite a journey. One that is full of laughter, and fun and tears and LOTS of growth. I enjoy knowing that no matter where my husband and I are in our personal lives we always seem to be able to make it work in our married life. It is not always perfect but I would not trade my life for anything. I couldn't have married a more understanding and forgiving man besides him. (He puts up with a lot from me at times (:) SO Happy 14 years (yesterday)!

Here is the rundown of the day:

I needed the clothes folded, so I forced Sadie to work her paws to the nub. You can see how tired it made her!
Then we, as in the lovely anniversary couple AND the youngins', went to eat dinner that then   entertainment of an incredible dance performance from none other than The "quin" of Romance. (that's queen to you and me!)
She had planned this dance all day and was so proud to show us! It involved a lot of twirling and humming! She had a smile on her face and was just beaming! It ended with her singing "Happy 14th and don't ever get divorced" Funny what kids think about! She is truly a joy and so creative.




Her sweet brother helped her by giving her the idea of her grand entrance which involved coming downstairs with a handful of stuffed animals and tossing them into the air. Here is his self portrait.
What great kids! For all of the fussing I do I really adore them!

Once all of the beauties (including my sweetie) were asleep I gave myself an Anniversary gift...
OOOHHH yeah! Warm Krispy Kreme donuts and cold milk. Ahhhh! What a day!

So, today is my crafty day. Any suggestions? I enjoy reading blogs and tweets and there are so many creative people out there. I want to do all of the things I see. I just purchased Simply Spray to decorate some shirts. Maybe that will be fun! I will post any pics if I am successful.

Have a Lovely day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: