Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rainy Day

I am having one of those "Do you ever wish you had more hours in a day?" kind of days. I have SO much to do but no time! Or do I ??? I have never mastered the art of time management but It seems that I hear that from many crafty folks. I certanly do not feel like one of those crafty folks right now but I know she's still here hiding and watching and learning just waitng to come out and get all Martha Stewart on somebody!

I really just needed to write and connect today! I am hoping this rain won't slow me down and I can get my sluggish self MOVING!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Oh Kim, you have no idea how much I can relate! Seems like it not only never stops raining around here, but I also have nowhere near enough time to get everything done! I too need a little time management skills.

Hope your inner Martha has come out and you are now creating up a storm!