Thursday, September 23, 2010

HMMMMM What to say What to say!

 I saw this website today and had to laugh! SO FUNNY! I really want to do this!  
http://www.zefrank.com/youngmenowme/blog/   

I found it on the blog A Lil Bird Told me... I really love this blog. Lots of fun and different ideas. She mixes Dollar Store crafts with earth friendly tips and organizational tips. GOOD STUFF!
http://alilbird.blogspot.com/

There has been a lot of stress in the air around here. Anyone else feeling that at their home? I don't know if its the change of season, full moon or what but I am tired of it. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!
Whew! Now that that is off of my chest...

Anyone have an android phone? I have the epic 4G and I LOVE IT!!!!! Here is a very cool picture from one of the apps ( I love saying that...apps (:) It is from the retro camera application.


 We are still on spider watch here. Our writing spider is still hanging out at our front door. Is it strange that I get excited when she catches a yummy meal? Last summer we watched another kind of spider and I felt really sad once it got so cold and we didn't see her again. This is an interesting site that has pictures of writing spiders and has links.
 http://www.cs.utk.edu/~plank/plank/pics/spider.html
 
                                            This is such a random post so forgive me but...

I had a huge lesson this week with my kids. There are so many things going on that I am not sure I can even write about them all but one very large thing is that we are in a place with our children that we want them to be involved with something outside of school and just plain old leisure; sports , arts etc. I was adamant that both of the kids should try a drama class. It seemed to make since because they are both funny and creative. All the while my son fought it  and needless to say I fought harder. Finally on Tuesday we had a mule being dragged moment outside the door and he eventually looked at me and said "mom, it's just not my thing. I want to play cello."  WHOA!!! I had to stop. I realized that he had a point and as long as he was willing to try something I would drop the situation. So while my gal did her drama thing we walked downtown together. It was nice to just BE with him. And cello, way cool! I hope he loves it!

Today I encourage you to take out your camera and find something (or someone) cool or interesting to capture and enjoy!

No comments: