Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday...not a productive day


I am really excited about my etsy shop http://kimisen.etsy.com (if I do say so myself). I have worked really hard to make my beads and jewelry as nice as I possibly can. I am now trying to make my messy workspace orderly and set up so it makes sense to me. As hard as I try it still stays like this...

If you have any suggestions I would LOVE them.


I did apply one idea I read about. I put all of my blades in a toothbrush travel container. Very nice. Now I don't worry about dragging my arm across them in my tool holder and cutting it. Also, it is a good place for them so my daughter won't get cut when she is working in my space.








Speaking of that, anybody ever experience this...the work area has been vacant for a day or so and everyone in the house is busy but the first second I sit down I have 2 kiddos looking at me asking if they can use my space to make beads. I am so torn between me being selfish and wanting to be alone and being excited that my kids are interested in art.

No comments: